Steve Kelly’s professional real estate career began in the late 1980s at Imperial Thrift & Loan as a Real Estate Asset Manager. By 1991 he was one of the top performing wholesale Real Estate Broker managers with Provident Funding the largest mortgage whole sale lenders in the country.
His astute knowledge of the business, marketing savvy and high energy quickly motivated him to found Silicon Valley Home Loans in 1994 and Silicon Valley Properties in 2000. While showing his skills as a trouble-shooter and a deal-maker in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Steve created a Residential Real Estate Master’s Program for both working agents and new agents. He led the transition from a highly successful mortgage company to real estate sales as the country’s mortgage system was in terrible shape. As the owner of Silicon Valley Properties, Steve utilizes his 25 years of experience to oversee and streamline operations for both his real estate and mortgage companies. He continues to serve as mentor to new real estate agents to facilitate sales, marketing and negotiation strategies to ensure outstanding customer service and renewal business.
Steve currently serves on the City of Santa Clara Real Estate Planning Commission. He is also active in the Santa Clara County Board of Realtors, California Association of Mortgage Professionals, and Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce.
When not working, Steve is spending his free time with his family and friends, He is also an avid outdoorsman and a ballroom dancer in his free time.
Steve’s Other Professional Experience:
- 2012 City of Santa Clara Real Estate Planning Commission
- 2009 H & R Block Tax Preparer Certification
- 2008 CAMB Marketing RE
- 2008 Truth In Lending Certified
- 2008 Commercial Real Estate Lending Certified
- 2004 Community Home Buyer Instructor Certified
- 2003 FHA / VA Certified Mortgage Originator
* San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
B.S. degree- Finance Concentration
* De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
A.A. Degree -Real Estate
* California Real Estate Broker #01100262
* Notary Public#1810612
* Certified Tax Preparer #P00900285
* California Association of Realtors
* Santa Clara County Board of Realtors
* California Association of Mortgage Professionals
* Silicon Valley Association of Mortgage Professionals
* Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce